Thursday, October 7, 2010

Joyously Enjoying Advantageously Loving Overly Under-paying Savers

Yup, that's right J.E.A.L.O.U.S...yes I am jealous. I see the blogs where people get $50 worth of stuff for $30 ($50 for $20 @ Target). So $20 isn't much right now...but hey that's 3/4 of a tank of gas. It's also two movie tickets. One woman saves her the savings she saves (redudent maybe, but necessary) and goes to Disneyland (Couponing to Disney)! Now why didn't I think of that.

I consider myself a coupon clipper, I almost obsess over it. Not almost, I do..I'll admit it.

I can't help it. I refuse to pay full price. I bogo (buy one get one) anytime that it is possible. I coupon save, like save the coupons for future use. Not just the coupon but the whole insert (learned that from Coupon Mama) Who knows when that $.55 off 1 reynolds wrap or that $1.00 off 4 progresso soups coupon will come in handy...I coupon stack, coupon match, coupon follow.....I go out of my way to stores just to get a deal. I get excited on the 1st of the month when all the new internet coupons reset. I am practically waiting for the newspaper guy on the 1st Sunday of the month when we get 3 coupon inserts instead of the 1 or 2 normal ones. I make lists outlining my deals and coupon stacks (manufacturer and store coupon together) on stuff I may or may not need. Sometimes I buy stuff just because it is too good of a deal to pass up, mostly I use what I need. Sometimes the best part is when the clerk who is ringing up the purchases gets excited with you when your $140 Grocery bill comes down to $90 all because of coupons.



I have a coupon binder, coupon scissors, a coupon table at home...I print them, I clip them, I order them.

I have a coupon problem.

A problem that saves me money....can't be that bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment