Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Beetlejuice"

You know in beetlejuice when there are in the "underworld" and Beetlejuice hits on that girl and she shrinks his head? How can I do that? Not hit on a girl, but shrink my head...?

Not that I have an abnormally large dome, it's normal size - okay slightly on the large size. The problem, in my opinion, is that my brain is trying to escape. Since the docs can find nothing "wrong" with me - the only possibility is that my brain is growing at a large rate, thus pressing on my skull and causing me these ridiculous migraines.

I can't quit school, although that sounds tempting, and it may relieve the brain growth issue. I do not have an inflated ego, ask anyone...I'm as timid as they come. The doc did suggest de-stressing. Ain't that a crock? Is there a class called "destressing for dummies"? Google claims there are 722,000 hits for "destressing for dummies" - the first one being:

Ten Ways to De-stress at Work

Yes, in that extremely large font. The font itself makes my head hurt worse. No worse than their suggestion that is. It appears (according to them) the solution is to move around and stretch towards the sky and listening to harmonic music while organizing my desk and attempting to visual a resting spot (without falling asleep) all while doing jumping jacks, typing correctly and eating a snickers. Sounds pretty stressful to me…..if that isn't sure to keep the migraine on, then the taunting by my co-workers for weird behaviour sure will.

And ddeeennn ?


No comments:

Post a Comment