Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Transponder

I will talk about this item often - 4 hours of my day are spent in my car, so objects in my car are not near as funny and entertaining to anyone else as they are to me, but...I have to share anyways. This is my blog, so HA!

Nifty little tool courtesy of Fastrak. Technically it's not my tool, it belongs to my husband, but I have tried it out for 2 days now. I call it my "transponder."

It has provided me with a sense of power. Driving past all those other commuters, them looking at me thinking..."damn girl thinks she can ride carpool..."

Alright, I lied. No power trip at all. In fact yesterday it got me to work no quicker then without it. Today I came in late anyways, so it served no purpose.

Is it worth it's $2.50 fee.......hmmmmm...........(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment