Monday, March 14, 2011

Mmmmm chicken....

The thoughts going through Hoodini's head as she watches Cuddles the grouchy 14 year old cat sit on the couch next to me..........and the conversation that takes place between hoodini and poochie-poo

Hoodini: Oooo, there she is. So fluffy, so orange. I bet she tastes good; poochie-poo...does she taste good?

Poochie-poo: Girl, you crazy. Been there, done that, bought a t-shirt. I'm the leader of the "wouldn't Cuddles taste good" fan club and it ain't gonna happen.

Hoodini: Come on, just one bite...mom won't notice!

Poochie-poo: Are you kidding? She's watching you now, in fact she is probably blogging your craziness as we speak. Why don't you go chew on an emery board or something?

Hoodini: Mmmmm I bet she tastes like chicken.....maybe if I lay here and just look distracted mom will walk away. Come on mom...walk away so I can taste her. Promise, I just want to play, really. Hey wait....emery board? I thought grandma took all those away from me....you got one? You holding out on me????

Poochie-poo: Again, I repeat. You are crazy. Yes, of course I have an emery board, right next to my pile of english muffins.....get a grip. Lay down, relax; and please don't do anything stupid.

Hoodini: English muffins too? Those are those round things I ate up the other day, right? MMMmmm those were good. Now, you distract mom while I play with Cuddles......you can do it, you can act all innocent like, come on be a team player!

Poochie-poo: Why do I bother? Yes hoodini, eat the cat...why don't you eat their droid phones and dad's Red Sox hat too?...sounds about as intelligent as the "eat the old cat" idea.

Hoodini: You're just jealous....because you didn't think of it. So do you have those emery boards and english muffins or no???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment