Saturday, March 26, 2011

Can you tell the difference in these two pictures?

 What is the difference????



Yes, 1 is a black dog, 1 is a white dog
Yes, 1 is laying on the hardwood floor, 1 is laying on the tile
Yes, 1 is on its side, the other almost on its back
Yes, 1 is large and 1 is small

What you can't see....... That ms. hoodini (top picture) is emitting nuclear methane fumes from her back end. That back end that is aimed towards me! Not just a fluffy (fart)...but a nasty breaking of any wind particles that could possibly exist within a 100' radius of her. A few were loud, but those had no fallout. It's the silent ones, like now...I sit here peacefully blogging and all the sudden my sense are assaulted. It's raining outside too so I can't run outdoors to the fresh air.

All the while ms. poochie-poo (bottom picture) is peacefully napping and keeping her fumes to herself.

And I thought I was safe on my couch...apparently not!

No comments:

Post a Comment