Saturday, March 5, 2011

Its elementary my dear watson....

Saturday morning at the Jones house....

11:00pm - potty before bed
1:00am - hey ma, gotta potty....dad let me drink after the 1st potty, let me wake you by clawing at my crate
4:40am - hay ma, gotta go potty again, let me outta this thing
5:15am - you know, we are normally up at 4:15am, it is 1 hour past that and i am not happy with the change in schedule, let me out or i will eat the crate.....mmmmm metal

Dakota...watch your sister....Clover, be good, I need some sleep! Don't destroy the house while I go back to bed please.

6:00am - alright, you let me out into the living room, but...yup, gotta pee again, is jumping on the sliding door with all my weight enough of a HEY YOU?

Clover! why did you eat Hailey's headband? and the KFC bag? and....a pot holder? really....???? Well, I guess you can't get into anything else for now.....please be good! (back to bed I go)

7:10am - cowabunga!!! sleep is overrated anyways, plus i just opened your door and you really looked like a fluffy spot to pounce on, wasn't that fun?

After we enjoyed a nice cup of coffee....mmmm coffee....

8:30am......hun, is that pink on Clover? why does Clover have pink stuff on her face and feet? Hailey, check your room...anything pink destroyed?...Nothing up there? what on earth did she get into?.....




9:00am.......ah ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment