Friday, February 4, 2011

No Incompetence for him

Dark blue jeans look as if they are ironed. Well kept black penny loafers, black leather jacket, matching gloves, scarf and baret. Older gentlemen, very refined looking. "I need to talk to that guy about incompetence...I hate incompetence and I hate when I find incompetence." I overhear and giggle. "And the curbs are black. Now that is incompetence. Who the hell thought of that? Oh, you said you can drive, bullshit your incompetent too." Quite intrigued. Not sure of the just of the conversation he was having, but had a great time ease dropping.
-------
Same small spot. Newspaper propped close, loosely flipping through the pages. Never the same actions twice.
-------
Again a smile, a wave and a tiding; just like normal. Always pleasant. Fascade or true nature? I would hope the latter.
------
Some are more pleasant than others, this one not so much. Not rude just not into pleasantries. At least it smells good.
------

At least its friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment